miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

Portal 5: What is his/her house like?







This is my library, is my favorite place, because I can study a lot, and I am concentrate. My library is big. It has many books about science and medicine.










In this picture, you can to see my garden. In the morning I like get out for read the newspaper. Sometimes I might drink a cup of coffee.










I like to be on the balcony. When I come to work I can rest and take away my stress.











I like this in the room because I can watch my favorite TV series in the company of my family. Sometimes on weekends I stop in home and I have fun








On weekends I also like to cook in the company of my wife. We can prepare delicious recipes and we could spend hours because we love cooking


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario